Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Likhwalo.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is at D-2/2206, Vasant Kunj, Delhi-110070. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1.   The website is intended for safeguarding/protecting individual rights of citizens of India and for propagating legal awareness
among citizens. We reserve the rights to deny the services if we observe that the website may be misused for harassing someone or
for implicating knowingly innocent citizens/person (s). We may also take legal recourse to ensure that the website is not misused
for purposes that are in contravention with the intent of the website.
- 2.   The website is meant for individual citizens’ use and legal awareness. In case any misuse of the website or any commercial exploitation of the website
by you is observed, we reserve the right to permanently bar you from using the website without giving you a notice.
- 3.   Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose as the solution provided to you is based solely on the information and/or
context provided by you.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or
errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 4.   Your use of any information or materials on this website or provided by the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any service or information obtained through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5.   In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage
whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- 6.   You may be required to provide us with certain information in order to access our resources or to avail our services. You agree to provide us accurate,
true and up to date information. You assume the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of login information associated with your accounts and therefore
you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your accounts.
- 7.   You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Likhwalo.com and its affiliates, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs,
including assistance fee, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or
any other person using your account.
- 8.   You agree that you will not post/upload any objectionable, knowingly defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening
messages on our website. The aforementioned unauthorized activities may incur criminal and civil liability. You are solely responsible for the direct and indirect
consequences of any of these unauthorized activities conducted by you.
- 9.   This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and
graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions of service.
- 10.   The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 11.   Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 12.   From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 13.   Likhwalo.com may change this ‘Terms of Service’ from time to time by updating this page. You must check this page from time to
time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This ‘Terms of Service’ is effective from 20th November, 2015.
- 14.   Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- 15.   All disputes will be settled at Jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi only.